I'm Mohammed Sayagh. A PhD student in the lab MCIS (Maintenance, Construction, And Intelligence of Software) in the Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal. I'm supervised by Dr. Bram Adams.
My research project is related to software configuration. More precisely, my research is about the configuration of multi-layer software applications like Wordpress, which is an example of a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySql, Php) stack. My goal is to provide a methodology that assists users and developers in identifying and resolving configuration problems that could be introduced by different layers.
I have got an engineering degree in software engineering from Morocco.
- SAYAGH, M., KERZAZI, N., ADAMS, B. (2017). On Cross-stack Configuration Errors, in Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Software Engineering, ICSE (Buenos Aires, Argentina). (Acceptance ratio: 68/398=17%) To appear. BibTeX
- HASAN, S., KING, Z., HAFIZ, M., SAYAGH, M., ADAMS, B. and HINDLE, A. (2016). Energy Profiles of Java Collections Classes, in Proceedings of the 38th International Conference on Software Engineering, ICSE (Austin, TX, US). (Acceptance ratio: 101/530=19%) BibTeX (ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award)
- SAYAGH, M. "Tracking Misconfiguration Errors in Multi-layered Architecture Systems". Doctoral Symposium Track of the 23rd IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER 2016).
- SAYAGH, M. and ADAMS, B. (2015). Multi-layer Software Configuration - Empirical Study on Wordpress, in Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation, SCAM (Bremen, Germany). (Acceptance ratio: 24/68=35%) BibTeX [additional figures]
- SAYAGH, M. and ADAMS, B. (2016). BackSlicer: A Lightweight Backward Slicer, technical report.
- SAYAGH, M. and ADAMS, B. (2016). PHPSlicer: Slicing Dynamically Typed Programming Languages, technical report.
- CSER 2015: Multi-layer configuration errors – Empirical study on Wordpress
- CSER 2015: Tracking Misconfiguration Errors in Multi-layer Systems
- CSER 2014: Tracking cross-layer configuration bugs - Case study on Wordpress
- Plow Workshop 2014: Tracking cross-layer configuration bugs - Case study on Wordpress
3.2. Automne 2016
3.1. Winter 2016
3.2. Automne 2015